COSTA MESA, CA DUCTWORK BY GQ HEATING AND AIR
Homeowners don’t often think about the ductwork in their home but it is actually one of the most important components of your entire heating and air conditioning system. GQ Heating and Air provides total service for ductwork in Costa Mesa, CA including flexible and rigid types of ductwork. From ductwork installation and repair, to ductwork cleaning and sealing, our EPA-certified technicians can handle any job. The owner has been in the HVAC business for over 20 years and have help many thousands of homeowners get more efficient and comfortable heating and cooling with our ductwork services. Call us today to find out more and to talk with one of our friendly experts. We service all of Orange County, San Diego and Los Angeles counties.
HOW TO TELL IF YOU NEED DUCTWORK REPAIR
Even though your ductwork is likely installed in your ceiling, there are still some things that you can look and listen for that might indicate that you need ductwork repair.
- Not enough heating or cooling – If certain areas of your home aren’t getting enough heat or cooling it could be the fault of your ductwork. There might be pinches, cracks, leaks or collapsed sections that are keeping the air from reaching those parts of your home.
- Noises – If you hear any kind of strange noise emanating from your ductwork it could be a bad sign. Sounds like rattling, whistling, flapping or rumbling could be caused by problems like leaks and pinches.
- Inefficiency – You probably keep a close eye on your energy usage. If you see a sudden spike in your utility bills it might be the fault of your ductwork. GQ Heating and Air offers high quality ductwork repair in Costa Mesa, CA so call us today.
WHEN TO GET NEW DUCTWORK INSTALLATION
Here at GQ Heating and Air, the owner has over 20 years of experience working on countless ductwork projects in Costa Mesa, CA. We often get asked by homeowners about when is the right time to get ductwork installation. Obviously, this varies from home to home but there are a few things that our technicians will evaluate that we wanted to share with you.
- Age of your home – If you home is several decades old but it still has to same ductwork from when it was built, you may want to at least consider having your ductwork inspected. But if the original ductwork is causing any issues for your home it could make more financial sense to have your ductwork replaced instead of paying to repair old and failing ducts.
- Sever problems – While there are times when repairing or sealing your ductwork is sufficient to solve the problem, there are other times when replacing is required. Insect and rodent infestations; sever mold or water damage; and extensive leaks and cracks can all be large enough problems to warrant new ductwork installation instead of repair.
CALL GQ HEATING AND AIR FOR DUCTWORK SERVICE IN COSTA MESA, CA
Whether your ductwork needs repair of or if it’s time for ductwork installation just call GQ Heating and Air. We have years of experience and our highly-trained technicians provide top quality ductwork service in Costa Mesa, CA for all different types of ducts. Call GQ Heating and Air today for ductwork service in Costa Mesa, CA, Orange County as well as San Diego and Los Angeles Counties.