COSTA MESA, CA DUCT SEALING BY GQ HEATING AND AIR
Energy Star estimates that up to 20% of the air moving through the ducts in a typical house can be lost to leaks, cracks and bad duct connections. If you’re like most homeowners then that number should come as a huge surprise. This is why GQ Heating and Air offers fast and high quality duct sealing in Costa Mesa, CA, Orange County, San Diego and Los Angeles. You deserve to keep the heated or cooled air that you pay for and sealing your ducts is a great way to do that. We were founded on the idea that we should provide terrific workmanship on every job and treat our customers with respect. That’s why our Costa Mesa duct sealing technicians carry EPA certifications and why we offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all the work that we do. If you’re having any issues with your home’s heating or air conditioning systems just give us a call today.
SIGNS YOU NEED DUCT SEALING
The ductwork in most homes is out-of-sight in the ceiling, walls or under the floor which makes it hard to tell if you have leaks. But there are some signs that astute homeowners can look for which might indicate that you’re leaking conditioned air. Read on below and then give us a call to get fast and reliable duct sealing.
- Utility bills – If you notice an increase in your utility bills without a corresponding increase in energy usage it could be that you have some leaks in your ducts.
- Noises – Rattling, rumbling, whistling, and flapping are all common noises that leaking air can make coming out of your ducts. Keep an ear tuned to your ducts and call us if you notice any changes.
- Not enough heating or cooling – Are there certain rooms in your home that don’t get sufficient heating or cooling? This could be that the ductwork leading to these parts of your home are collapsed or that they have a massive leak.
BENEFITS OF DUCT SEALING
GQ Heating and Air has been helping homeowners throughout Costa Mesa, CA as well as all of Orange County, San Diego and Los Angeles get more efficient heating and cooling in their homes so call us today to learn more. There are pretty tremendous benefits to having your ducts sealed in addition to the potential energy savings.
- Increased efficiency – Of course, if you seal up your home’s ductwork you should expect to see some decrease in energy usage because more of the heated or cooled air is getting into your rooms.
- Increased air quality – Holes and leaks in your ducts can allow many different types of contaminants to get into your ducts. Rats, insects and mold can all access your ductwork through cracks.
- Odors – If the cracks in your ducts happen to be located near any of your plumbing vents, your garage or your garbage cans they can pull in those unwelcome odors.
- More even heating and cooling – When the air coming from your heater or AC is able to flow without leaking, you’ll likely notice a more even distribution of the cooled or heated air throughout your home.
CALL GQ HEATING AND AIR TODAY FOR DUCT SEALING IN COSTA MESA, CA
We love helping our customers save money on their energy bills. Call us today if you’re interested in scheduling duct sealing in Costa Mesa, CA or anywhere in Orange County, San Diego and Los Angeles. Call GQ Heating and Air today for duct sealing in Costa Mesa, CA, Orange County as well as San Diego and Los Angeles Counties.