COSTA MESA, CA ELECTRIC FURNACE SERVICE BY GQ HEATING AND AIR
Electric furnaces are a great option for homeowners that have solar systems or who don’t have access to natural gas. Additionally, many homeowners choose to go the electric route because of safety concerns from burning a fuel source like natural gas or propane. Whatever your reasons are, GQ Heating and Air provides total electric furnace service in Costa Mesa, CA, Orange County as well as all of San Diego and Los Angeles counties. Our electric furnace technicians carry EPA certification so that you can rest assured that they’re able to perform the high quality work that we’re known for. Also, we stand behind their work and our name with our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Whether you need electric furnace repair or if you’re ready to have a new one installed, just let us know and we’ll make sure it gets done with the quality of workmanship that you deserve.
HOW TO GET TERRIFIC ELECTRIC FURNACE INSTALLATION IN COSTA MESA
Every homeowner wants their new appliances to work well and to last for as long as possible. When it comes to a new electric furnace, the best way to do that is to have it installed professionally. Call GQ Heating and Air today if you need electric furnace installation in Costa Mesa, CA. Here are a few of the benefits to working with us on your installation project.
- Proper sizing – One of the most common problems that we see is a furnace that is too large or too small for the house that it’s in. This usually happens when the homeowner goes out and buys the biggest electric furnace that they can afford. Our techs will determine the size of your home, the size of your budget and then make a recommendation to ensure that you get efficient and comfortable heat from your new electric furnace.
- Faster service – When you work with GQ Heating and Air, you’re working with some of the best technicians in the business. We know exactly what we’re doing and we’ll get in, install your new electric furnace, test it to make sure it’s working well, and then we’ll get out of your hair.
- Safety – Finally, anytime your appliances consume fuel there is an inherent risk. By getting professional electric furnace installation you’ll be taking a huge step in the safety of your home.
COMMON ELECTRIC FURNACE REPAIRS
But even with the best installation and regular maintenance, your electric furnace may still run into problems. This is to be expected. But make sure that you call for professional repair whenever your system runs into problems. Not only will we be able to fix the issue quickly, the job will get done with much higher quality so that you can sleep easy at night. Here are a few problems to keep an eye out for.
- Clogged air filter – Your electric furnace has an air filter in it that keeps dust and dirt from causing problems for the internal components. If that filter isn’t changed on a regular basis it could cause big issues like reduced airflow and overheating.
- Not enough heat – If your home is still cold even with your furnace running or if you’re not getting any warm air at all, it’s time to call GQ Heating and Air for electric furnace repair in Costa Mesa, CA. This issue is often caused by a clogged air filter but it could also be that the furnace is unplugged or that the high-limit switch has been mistakenly flipped.
- Furnace won’t turn on – If your electric furnace isn’t even turning on then you probably have a larger problem. Unless the cord is unplugged, it’s like caused by a safety feature that has malfunctioned.
CALL GQ HEATING AND AIR FOR ELECTRIC FURNACE SERVICE IN COSTA MESA, CA
GQ Heating and Air offers complete electric furnace service in Costa Mesa, CA including installation, repair, maintenance, and replacement for all types of systems. We work hard to surpass your expectations and our own high standards on every job so call us today to talk with one of our friendly Costa Mesa electric furnace technicians.
Call GQ Heating and Air today for electric furnace service in Costa Mesa, CA, Orange County as well as San Diego and Los Angeles Counties.