COSTA MESA FURNACE REPAIR & FURNACE REPLACEMENT BY GQ HEATING AND AIR
Furnaces are still one of the most commonly-used heating systems in the nation. They offer consistent, reliable and efficient heat and they are also relatively inexpensive to install, repair and to operate. GQ Heating and Air is proud to provide total furnace service in Costa Mesa, CA for all different types and brands of furnaces. We’ve been helping our customers in Orange County, San Diego and Los Angeles get terrific heating in their homes from their furnaces. Our Costa Mesa Furnace technicians carry EPA certification so that they’re able to deliver the kind of high quality service that we expect. To top it all off, we provide a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee on all the work that we do. Whether you need furnace repair or if you need installation, maintenance or replacement, just give us a call.
SIGNS YOU NEED FURNACE REPAIR
Even though we use our air conditioning systems a lot more, homeowners in Costa Mesa, CA still need to have a good furnace in their home. If your furnace is experiencing any issues don’t hesitate to call GQ Heating and Air for outstanding furnace repair. Here are a few of the most common problems that we encounter.
- Clogged air filter – Probably the most common issue that homeowners face with their furnace is a clogged air filter. Furnaces use air filter to protect their motors from outside debris and dirt. But if the filter isn’t changed regularly it can cause many different malfunctions like insufficient heating and low air flow.
- Noises – Of course furnaces will make noise as they operate, but if you hear any new or unusual sounds emanating from your furnace it’s time to call the pros for repairs. Rattling is especially dangerous because it sometimes indicates that you have a cracked heat exchanger which might be allowing carbon monoxide to leak into your home.
- Not enough heating – Finally, another very common problem is insufficient heat or no heat at all. As we mentioned above, this could be from a clogged air filter but it could also be a bad thermocouple, a broken fan motor or a variety of other issues. Our Costa Mesa furnace technicians will be able to quickly determine exactly what it is.
HOW TO SHOP FOR A NEW FURNACE
If the time has come for you to replace your existing furnace with a new one or if you’re out shopping for your first furnace it can extremely frustrating to navigate the market. GQ Heating and Air is here with friendly and professional furnace installation in Costa Mesa, CA for all different makes and models. We can help you pick out a great furnace for your home that fits your energy usage goals, your home’s size and your budget. Here are a few things to keep in mind as you look for a new furnace.
- Size of the furnace – The biggest mistake that homeowners can make with their new furnace is to go out and buy the biggest one they can afford. This almost certainly will lead to inefficient operation and reduced comfort in your home. Our techs will help you find an appropriately sized furnace for your home.
- Efficiency rating – All furnaces are given an AFUE (annual fuel utilization efficiency) rating that describes how much of the fuel they take in is actually converted to heat. The higher the AFUE, the more efficient the furnace is. However, as the AFUE increases, so does the price. So you’ll want to look at your budget and then find a furnace with a good AFUE that fits.
WHY GET REGULAR FURNACE MAINTENANCE
Like regular oil changes for your car, maintaining your furnace is critical to its longevity, performance and efficiency. Here are some of the benefits to getting regular furnace maintenance in Costa Mesa.
- Increased efficiency
- Reduced repair
- Longer life
- Extended warranties
CALL GQ HEATING AND AIR TO FIX MY FURNACE IN COSTA MESA
Whether you need furnace repair for your system, installation, maintenance, or replacement make sure that you call GQ Heating and Air today.
Call GQ Heating and Air today for professional furnace service in Costa Mesa, CA, Orange County as well as San Diego and Los Angeles Counties.